The beauty of the Avon business (in my opinion) is the flexibility to Sell Avon how you want and when you want. As a mother of 2 small children, I love the fact that I can work my business around my family. I am, first a mom, and second, a business owner, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I truly enjoy being a mom, being able to work from home and not have to go to a full-time job, but still be able to have a successful career. Here are some ideas of How to Sell Avon:
- Avon Catalog Sales – This is one of the most obvious ways to sell Avon and one of the reasons I started Selling Avon. I felt comfortable being able to sell through the Avon catalog. Use the Avon catalog to your fullest advantage by handing them out to people you see face-to-face. Always have an Avon catalog on hand with your information on it and an incentive for first time customers. Try giving a discount for new customers or a discount for customer referrals. Ask your current customers if they know of anyone who could use an Avon lady.
- Home Parties – Just because Avon isn’t sold primarily through home parties doesn’t mean you can’t host them. Host your first home party yourself as an open house and grand opening of your business. You don’t need to have a ton of products on hand…stick with some of the Avon favorites like Skin So Soft, Moisture Therapy, and perhaps some samples of the newest products. Have catalogs on hand and give gifts for anyone who is willing to book an Avon home party within the next month.
- Craft Fairs or Events – Craft fairs and events are great ways to gain a lot of prospective customers’ contact info. Even if you don’t have a lot of product on hand, you can collect potential customer info and maybe even find a few new team members. Do some sort of drawing and use the Avon contact cards to collect info. Don’t forget to follow up with these people after the event or you may have wasted your time and money. As the saying goes, “the fortune is in the follow up.” If you are going to have product on hand, try stocking up on gift sets, hand creams, lip balms, deodorants, and some of the favorite Avon brands: Glimmersticks, Anew, Skin So Soft, and more.
- Fundraisers – Fundraisers are a great way to get a lot of sales in a short amount of time. If you signed up to Sell Avon late in the cycle and are trying to make President’s Club, fundraisers may be the way to go. You may not make a ton of profit on the fundraiser but it is a great way to find new customers and build high sales.
- Service Businesses – Some of the best places to leave your Avon catalog are businesses where customers have to wait. Think along the lines of: hair salons, laundromats, tanning salons, car repair shops, doctors’ offices, nail salons, dentists’ offices, etc. How many waiting areas can you think of where businesses have reading material? Be sure to ask permission to leave your catalog and ask for a business card to follow up to see if anyone is interested in being serviced by an Avon Rep.
These are only a few Ways to Sell Avon. There are so many more ideas on How to Become a Successful Avon Representative. If you decide to Sign up to Sell Avon Online, you’ll find a wealth of knowledge and training offered through yourAvon.com and among various networking groups of Avon Representatives (at face-to-face meetings and online through social media).
Join Avon Online
- Go to www.startavon.com
- Enter Avon Reference Code: ESEAGREN
- You will then be assigned an account number and have access to your new online Avon Representative account!
When you Sign up to Sell Avon Online, you will receive your Avon starter kit in the mail about 3 – 5 business days after you are appointed. Once you are a member of my Avon team, I will send you a welcome email and you will begin receiving other important updates from me including campaign updates, Avon selling tips, and recognition reports!
FAQs about Selling Avon
- How much can you make Selling Avon?
- Selling Avon Pros and Cons – Sell Avon
- How much does it Cost to Sell Avon?
- Sell Avon from Home
- How do you Sell Avon?
Selling Beauty Online Pages
- Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Online
- Sign up to Sell Avon Online Now
- About Selling Avon
- Make Money Selling Avon – Sell Avon
- Selling Avon Reviews – Sell Avon
- About Emily Seagren
Makeup Marketing Online
- Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketing
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren