Selling Avon Review 2017
Selling Avon Pros and Cons 2017 – Like many work from home jobs, Avon is a performance based opportunity. This simply means the harder you work, the more money you earn. In order to make the most money Selling Avon, I recommend to my team of Avon Representatives to 1) Sell Avon traditionally (from the Avon Catalog or face-to-face), 2) Sell Avon Online (promote your personalized Avon website), and 3) join Avon leadership (start your own Avon team by helping others become Avon Representatives).
Being an Avon Representative – Selling Avon Pros and Cons
- Selling Avon Pro – Avon’s variable commission chart – the more you sell, the more you make! You will earn 20% on fixed earnings products (any product in the Avon Brochure with four diamonds in front of its description – ex: shoes, purses, licensed items not made by Avon). For all other products, see the Avon Earnings Chart below:
- $0 – $149.99: 20%
- $150 – $299.99: 30%
- $300 – $499.99: 35%
- $500+: 40%
- Selling Avon Pro – Avon’s low start-up cost – When you sign up to sell Avon, all you have to spend is a minimum of $25!
- Selling Avon Pro – You can make your dreams come true with Avon! Make friends of a lifetime, get the opportunity to earn luxurious vacations, and climb your way to the top of the payscale!
- Selling Avon Con – You are going to have to work it to earn good money selling Avon. You can be a successful Avon Representative right from the start but you have to want it and work hard at it.
- Selling Avon Con – You may run into some competition. Depending on where you live, there can be a lot of local Avon Representatives or there can be few creating a need in your area.
- Selling Avon Con – Just like everything else in life, there will be ups and downs in your Avon career. You are your only competition. As I mentioned above, when you become an Avon Representative: stay true to yourself, compete only against your past performance, and always be committed to growing your business.
Selling Avon Reviews
Selling Avon Reviews – Like I said before, the success of your Avon business is going to depend on you. If you are looking for a get rich quick opportunity, Avon is probably not for you. You can make great money Selling Avon but it is going to take hard work, determination, and time.
Start Selling Avon Today – Selling Avon Pros and Cons
- Go to www.startavon.com
- Enter reference code: ESEAGREN
- You will then be assigned an account number and have access to your new online Avon Representative account!
When you Sign up to Sell Avon Online, you will receive your Avon starter kit in the mail about 3 – 5 business days after you are appointed. Once you are a member of my Avon team, I will send you a welcome email and you will begin receiving other important updates from me including campaign updates, Avon selling tips, and recognition reports!
Selling Avon Pros and Cons Related Posts
Selling Beauty Online Pages
- Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Online
- Sign up to Sell Avon Online Now
- About Selling Avon
- Make Money Selling Avon – Sell Avon
- Selling Avon Reviews – Sell Avon
- About Emily Seagren
Makeup Marketing Online
- Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketing
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren