How to Sell Avon Products from Home
When you Become an Avon Representative Online, it is up to you how you want to run your business. In order to be a successful Avon Representative, I recommend to all of my team members to take advantage of all three areas of opportunity: 1) Sell Avon from Home / face-to-face, 2) build a team of Avon Representatives (help others get started selling Avon), and 3) promote Avon online (through online sales and recruiting). One of the best benefits of Selling Avon is you are in control of how you want to build your business. You are also in control of how much money you earn because the harder you work, the more money you will make.
Like many direct sales companies out there, Avon can be sold through various channels. Here are just a few ideas of how you can Sell Avon from Home:
- Build your Contact List – start out by listing at least 50 contacts you know who would be interested in Avon (either buying or selling Avon). Then follow up with those contacts, let them know you’re selling Avon and ask if you can bring by the most recent Avon catalog.
- Avon Home Parties – just because Avon’s main selling tool is the catalog, it doesn’t mean you can’t also have home parties. Direct selling home parties are a great way to find new loyal customers and network through your friends / family to get introduced to their acquaintances for potential new customers or team members.
- Sell Avon Online – when you Become an Avon Representative Online, you are given your own personal Avon website that you can use to promote to local and long distance customers. You are also given access to the Avon Social Media Center where you can use tools to promote your Avon business on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and more.
- Avon Events – whether it’s summertime or holiday selling season, events are a great way to find new customer contacts and potential recruits and even sell some products on hand. Be sure to have samples on hand and do a drawing so you are able to collect contact information for future follow up.
- Fundraisers – Did you know you can do fundraisers with Avon? Find local organizations who would be interested in setting up Avon Fundraisers. Even though you may end up donating the majority of your profit to the organization, this is another great way to build your customer list for future loyal customers and increase your award sales.
Sign up to Sell Avon from Home
- Go to www.startavon.com
- Enter Avon Reference Code: ESEAGREN
- You will then be assigned an account number and have access to your new online Avon Representative account!
When you Sign up to Sell Avon Online, you will receive your Avon starter kit in the mail about 3 – 5 business days after you are appointed. Once you are a member of my Avon team, I will send you a welcome email and you will begin receiving other important updates from me including campaign updates, Avon selling tips, and recognition reports!
FAQs about Selling Avon
- How much can you make Selling Avon?
- Selling Avon Pros and Cons – Sell Avon
- How much does it Cost to Sell Avon?
- Sell Avon from Home
- How do you Sell Avon?
Selling Beauty Online Pages
- Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Online
- Sign up to Sell Avon Online Now
- About Selling Avon
- Make Money Selling Avon – Sell Avon
- Selling Avon Reviews – Sell Avon
- About Emily Seagren
Makeup Marketing Online
- Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketing
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren