How to Become an Avon Representative Online – Today’s Avon lady is much different than the Avon lady was 100, 50, even 10 years ago. This generation’s Avon Lady may not even be a woman. He or she may be an entrepreneur, a stay-at-home mom, work from home dad, an online marketer, a college student needing some extra cash, retired men and women who are looking for something to do part-time, etc. The list goes on and on but as our technology-driven society evolves, so has the traditional Avon Representative.
Avon now is an opportunity for everyone! With the Internet and the power of social media, Avon Representatives now have an additional avenue to Earn Money with Avon through Selling Avon Online from their eStores and building Avon teams nationwide through the online appointment process. As customers shopping habits have changed over the decades, Avon Representatives everywhere need to view the Internet as a huge opportunity potential to build a big Avon business!
Click here to sign up to become an Avon Representative online – use Avon Representative Reference Code: ESEAGREN.
Sell Avon Online
Sell Avon Online – As a mom of 2 young children with a full-time working husband and a business owner, I feel our family life is much different than that of our parent’s generation. With more full-time working moms, busier family schedules, and the ease of shopping on the Internet, building an online Avon presence and Being an Online Avon Representative has so much potential! Many Avon customers get fed up with the traditional Avon Rep who tries out the business for a few months and then quits; or they’ve had a bad experience with a rep who isn’t providing superior customer service and doesn’t return phone calls. These customers may move on to a different brand or decide to Buy Avon Online for the speed of the delivery and the consistency of being able to have a simple shopping experience. As Avon Representatives, we need to leverage this huge opportunity and view the online market as a completely new customer / recruiting source.
When you Become an Avon Representative Online, you decide how and when you want to work your business. I love the flexibility of the business and how I can work it as much or as little as I’d like and what I love even more is…the more productive I am, the more I get paid! The beauty of today’s Avon direct sales opportunity is you choose how you run your business whether it’s Selling Avon Online Only, selling face-to-face (door-to-door, through events, home parties, fundraisers, etc.), building a big team, or taking advantage of all three of these ways to make money with Avon.
When you Sign up to Sell Avon Online, you can build your business in many different ways. Here are just some ideas of how I have become successful selling Avon online:
- Labels – I always put labels on the front of my Avon Catalogs with my website address and a special promotional code for first-time customers to save 20 percent on their first order of $50 or more. Not only is this encouraging online order placement but it saves you the steps of sorting and bagging products, collecting payment, and delivering the product. It’s a win-win for both you and the customer.
- Automated Email Program – Avon has a great program in place that automates email promotions for you…all you have to do is import / add your customers contact information and turn on the program.
- Social Media Center – Just recently Avon added an intuitive Social Media Center where reps can promote campaign-related products and offers to their online communities. It’s easy-to-use and works with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social media sites.
- Social Media Share Buttons – When you Sign up to Become an Avon Representative Online, you are given your own personalized Avon eStore to promote. On every single product page, there are share buttons for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, and GooglePlus. When you share products from your eStore using these share buttons, it leads online customers directly to your personal Avon eStore.
Becoming an Avon Representative Online
When you fill out the online appointment, you will be asked if you have an Avon Reference Code. If you do not include an Avon Reference Code, you will not have an Avon Representative as a leader. It would be to your advantage to include a reference code of an experienced Avon leader so you have a go-to person when you get stuck or have a quick question. As a leader of Team Momentum, I provide one-on-one support for those who would like it and send out weekly communications with tips, recognition, and ideas for growing your business. If you would like to join our Avon team, here’s how:
- Go to www.startavon.com
- Enter Avon Reference Code: ESEAGREN
- You will then be assigned an account number and have access to your new online Avon Representative account!
When you Sign up to Sell Avon Online, you will receive your Avon starter kit in the mail about 3 – 5 business days after you are appointed. Once you are a member of my Avon team, I will send you a welcome email and you will begin receiving other important updates from me including campaign updates, Avon selling tips, and recognition reports!
FAQs about Selling Avon
- How much can you make Selling Avon?
- Selling Avon Pros and Cons – Sell Avon
- How much does it Cost to Sell Avon?
- Sell Avon from Home
- How do you Sell Avon?
Selling Beauty Online Pages
- Sell Avon – Become an Avon Representative Online
- Sign up to Sell Avon Online Now
- About Selling Avon
- Make Money Selling Avon – Sell Avon
- Selling Avon Reviews – Sell Avon
- About Emily Seagren
Makeup Marketing Online
- Selling Avon Online – Makeup Marketing
- Avon Brochure Online – Campaign Catalogs
- How to Sell Avon Online
- Avon Tips for Representatives
- Sell Avon Online Training by Emily Seagren
- Sell Avon – Sign up to Sell Avon Online
- Buy Avon – Shop Sales Online
- Makeup Marketing Online Beauty Blog
- About Successful Avon Representative, Emily Seagren