How do I Sell Avon?
When you Become an Avon Representative, you’ll discover one of the best parts About Selling Avon is you decide how you are going to Sell Avon Products. If you take a look at some of the most successful Avon Representatives, what you’ll find is there aren’t many Avon businesses that are run exactly the same way. Maybe one Avon Representative has found success in sales through doing fundraisers and another has found success through selling at events or home parties. The beauty of building an Avon business is you are in charge of your own destiny. I truly believe you will Make the Most Money with Avon when you build all three areas of your business: 1) sales, 2) online (Selling Avon Online and recruiting online), and 3) leadership (first building your own Avon team, then advancing in leadership title by helping your team members build teams). Building up these three areas of your business gives you multiple streams of income which in turn allows you to build a bigger Avon business faster.
How do I Sign up to Sell Avon Online?
Signing up to Sell Avon Online is as easy as 1-2-3! To Become an Avon Representative Online, follow these steps:
- Go to www.startavon.com
- Enter reference code: SPAPAIAN
- You will then be assigned an account number and have access to your new online Avon Representative account!
When you Sign up to Sell Avon Online, you will receive your Avon starter kit in the mail about 3 – 5 business days after you are appointed. Once you are a member of my Avon team, I will send you a welcome email and you will begin receiving other important updates from me including campaign updates, Avon selling tips, and recognition reports!
How do I Sell Avon Products?
The beauty of the Avon business (in my opinion) is the flexibility to Sell Avon how you want and when you want. As a mother of 2 small children, I love the fact that I can work my business around my family. I am, first a mom, and second, a business owner, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I truly enjoy being a mom, being able to work from home and not have to go to a full-time job, but still be able to have a successful career. Here are some ideas of How to Sell Avon:
- Avon Catalog Sales – This is one of the most obvious ways to sell Avon and one of the reasons I started Selling Avon. I felt comfortable being able to sell through the Avon catalog. Use the Avon catalog to your fullest advantage by handing them out to people you see face-to-face. Always have an Avon catalog on hand with your information on it and an incentive for first time customers. Try giving a discount for new customers or a discount for customer referrals. Ask your current customers if they know of anyone who could use an Avon lady.
- Home Parties – Just because Avon isn’t sold primarily through home parties doesn’t mean you can’t host them. Host your first home party yourself as an open house and grand opening of your business. You don’t need to have a ton of products on hand…stick with some of the Avon favorites like Skin So Soft, Moisture Therapy, and perhaps some samples of the newest products. Have catalogs on hand and give gifts for anyone who is willing to book an Avon home party within the next month.
- Craft Fairs or Events – Craft fairs and events are great ways to gain a lot of prospective customers’ contact info. Even if you don’t have a lot of product on hand, you can collect potential customer info and maybe even find a few new team members. Do some sort of drawing and use the Avon contact cards to collect info. Don’t forget to follow up with these people after the event or you may have wasted your time and money. As the saying goes, “the fortune is in the follow up.” If you are going to have product on hand, try stocking up on gift sets, hand creams, lip balms, deodorants, and some of the favorite Avon brands: Glimmersticks, Anew, Skin So Soft, and more.
- Fundraisers – Fundraisers are a great way to get a lot of sales in a short amount of time. If you signed up to Sell Avon late in the cycle and are trying to make President’s Club, fundraisers may be the way to go. You may not make a ton of profit on the fundraiser but it is a great way to find new customers and build high sales.
- Service Businesses – Some of the best places to leave your Avon catalog are businesses where customers have to wait. Think along the lines of: hair salons, laundromats, tanning salons, car repair shops, doctors’ offices, nail salons, dentists’ offices, etc. How many waiting areas can you think of where businesses have reading material? Be sure to ask permission to leave your catalog and ask for a business card to follow up to see if anyone is interested in being serviced by an Avon Rep.
These are only a few Ways to Sell Avon. There are so many more ideas on How to Become a Successful Avon Representative. If you decide to Sign up to Sell Avon, you’ll find a wealth of knowledge and training offered through yourAvon.com and among various networking groups of Avon Representatives (at face-to-face meetings and online through social media).
How do I Sign up to Sell Avon?
How do I Sign up to Sell Avon? You can start selling Avon by signing up online or you can Sign up to Become an Avon Representative with a leadership representative in your local area. If you decide to Sign up to Sell Avon Online, you will want to use a representative reference code so that you are a part of an Avon team. The majority of our team signed up online and the beauty of it is: we are spread throughout the country but I can support our team via email, phone, blogs, Facebook, YouTube and other social media outlets. Be sure to select your team leader carefully…this can make a big difference in how quickly you can Become Successful at Selling Avon. When looking for a team leader, look for someone who is successful, someone who offers support, and someone you can relate to on a personal or professional level.