Is Being an Avon Representative Worthwhile?
Is being an Avon Representative worthwhile? Avon offers an incredible opportunity for men and women to build their own business for a small investment! When you Sign up to Sell Avon Online, you can make money 3 different ways: 1) selling face-to-face, 2) Selling Avon Online, and 3) through leadership (building your own Avon team whether it’s face-to-face or online). I suggest to my team to take advantage of all three areas of the earnings opportunity. Each has its own advantages and in my opinion, you will make the most money as an Avon Representative when you focus on building all three areas of your business. When you Become an Avon Representative Online, you can enjoy so many great benefits like:
- Flexible Hours – As a full-time mom and business owner, I love having the flexibility to work my business around my family.
- Being my own Boss – As my own boss, I get to decide which days I work and which days I don’t. I have no set vacation or sick days and can work my business at my convenience.
- Unlimited Income – The Avon opportunity is wonderful! Not only do I love selling the products because I believe in them and the company, but when you put in the time and the hard work…you can make great money as an Avon Representative.
- Multiple Income Streams – As I mentioned before, I have built a big portion of my Avon business through Selling Avon Products Online and recruiting new team members online. Therefore, I am maximizing how much money I make with Avon by 1) selling traditionally, 2) selling online, and 3) building a team. I take home profit from the products I sell traditionally, I get credits on my account from my online sales, and I earn a leadership paycheck every 2 weeks.
How much do you Earn as an Avon Representative?
How much do you earn as an Avon Rep? With Avon’s new Kickstart program, you can earn over $1,000 in your first 90 days as an Avon Rep. After your first 90 days, you will earn 20 – 50% earnings on all full earnings items and 20% commission on fixed earnings items (products in the Avon Catalog with four diamonds in front of the description).
How much do you earn as an Avon Rep online? When you Sell Avon Online, you earn 20 – 50% commission. Your online sales are combined with your traditional (face-to-face) sales to determine your earnings level for the campaign.
See the Avon Earnings Chart below:
- $0 – $149.99: 20%
- $150 – $299.99: 30%
- $300 – $499.99: 35%
- $500+: 40%
Whether you want to Sell Avon Online Only, you want to be a traditional representative, or you want to do a combination of the two, that is completely up to you. Your commission earnings percentage for selling Avon online will be determined by adding the amount you sell face-to-face with the amount you sell online. You will be paid by Avon twice a month through direct deposit for online commission if your balance reaches a credit balance over $5.
How do you Become an Avon Representative?
- Go to www.startavon.com
- Enter reference code: ESEAGREN
- You will then be assigned an account number and have access to your new online Avon Representative account!
When you Sign up to Sell Avon Online, you will receive your Avon starter kit in the mail about 3 – 5 business days after you are appointed. Once you are a member of my Avon team, I will send you a welcome email and you will begin receiving other important updates from me including campaign updates, Avon selling tips, and recognition reports!